Pick up from Nairobi or your hotel in the early morning and drive down the Escarpment to the floor of the Great Rift Valley, to Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Day 1: Nairobi/Lake Nakuru National Park: Along the way you have the chance to stop at a viewpoint and take pictures of the Great Rift Valley below you.The day is spent game viewing within the park; stopping for a lunch at Sarova Lion Hill or Lake Nakuru lodge. We return to Nairobi in the late afternoon. Drop in Nairobi or your hotel. End of our services.You may get out of the vehicle at the lake shore to get a closer look at the birds. The nearby cliffs offer sightings of baboons, birds of prey and scurrying hyraxes, as well as great views of the park. The national park covers 180 sq km and is home to warthogs, waterbuck, buffaloes, reedbucks, and the occasional leopard as well as white and black rhinos which were introduced to the park some years ago.
Minimum 2 Person:
Lake Nakuru Day trip price includes:
- Transportation in a safari minibus, driven by English-speaking driver/guide
- Park entrance fees including local government taxes
- Drivers Allowances
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
Lake Nakuru Day Trip cost excludes:
- Tips & drinks
- International flights
- Visas to Kenya
- Items of personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary